GlobalData’s new report, “Compression Therapy – Global Pipeline Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Market Forecasts to 2018” provides key data, information and analysis on the global compression therapy market. The report provides market landscape, competitive landscape and market trends information on the compression therapy market. The report provides comprehensive information on the key trends affecting the market, and key analytical content on the market dynamics. The report also reviews the competitive landscape and technology offerings.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
- Key geographies covered include the US, Canada, the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Japan, China, India, Australia, and Brazil.
- Key segments covered include Static Compression Therapy (Ready-to-Wear Legwear, Compression Bandages, Diabetic Shoes and Anti Embolism Stockings) and Dynamic Compression Therapy (Intermittent Pumps and Segmental/Sequential Pumps).
- Annualized market revenues data from 2004 to 2011, forecast forward for seven years to 2018. Company shares data for 2011.
- Qualitative analysis of key market trends, market drivers, and restraints within compression therapy market.
- The report also covers information on the leading market players, the competitive landscape, and the leading pipeline products and technologies.
Published: March 2012
No. of Pages: 68
Price- Single User License: US $ 3995 Corporate User License:US $ 11985
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments that are driving the compression therapy globally.
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Identify key players best positioned to take advantage of the emerging market opportunities.
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return.
- What’s the next big thing in the compression therapy market landscape? – Identify, understand and capitalize.
- Make more informed business decisions from the insightful and in-depth analysis of the global compression therapy market and the factors shaping it.
Few points from Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 3
1.1 List of Tables 5
1.2 List of Figures 6
2 Introduction 7
2.1 GlobalData Report Guidance 7
3 Disease Overview: Venous Disease 8
3.1 Chronic Venous Disease 8
3.1.1 Heavy Legs 9
3.1.2 Spider Veins 9
3.1.3 Varicose Veins 9
3.1.4 Edemas 9
3.1.5 Stasis Dermatitis 9
3.1.6 Hypodermitis, and Hyperpigmentation 9
3.1.7 Leg Ulcers 10
3.2 Acute Venous Disease 10
3.2.1 Superficial Venous Thrombosis or Phlebitis 10
3.2.2 Deep Vein Thrombosis 10
3.2.3 Pulmonary Embolism 10
3.2.4 Rupture of Varicose Veins 11
3.3 Epidemiology 11
3.4 Economic Burden and Quality of Life 12
4 Device Overview: Compression Therapy 14
4.1 Market Segmentation 14
4.1.1 Static Compression Therapy 15
4.1.2 Dynamic Compression Therapy 16