TechNavio’s analysts forecast the Diesel Gensets market in Mexico to grow at a CAGR of 11.01 percent over the period 2013-2018. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increasing demand for diesel gensets from the Oil and Gas industry. The Diesel Gensets market in Mexico has also been witnessing the increasing demand for hybrid generators. However, the use of microturbine for electricity generation could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio’s report, the Diesel Gensets Market in Mexico 2014-2018, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report focuses on Mexico; it also covers the Diesel Gensets market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this space are Caterpillar Inc., Cummins Inc., Generac Holding Inc. and Kohler Co.
Other vendors mentioned in the report are ABB Ltd., Eaton Corp., GE Co., Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd., and Siemens AG.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?