TechNavio’s analysts forecast the Global Corporate E-learning market to grow at a CAGR of 5.23 percent over the period 2013-2018. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increased need for effective cost savings. The Global Corporate E-learning market has also been witnessing the deployment of E-learning on tablets. However, the lack of awareness of potential benefits of training could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio’s report, the Global Corporate E-learning Market 2014-2018, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market in the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global Corporate E-learning market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this space are Blackboard Inc., Cornerstone On Demand, Kenexa Corp., Oracle Corp., SumTotal Systems Inc., SAP AG, Saba Software Inc., Skillsoft Corp., StepStone Solutions Inc., and Silk Road Technology Inc.
Other vendors mentioned in the report are 24×7 Learning Pvt. Ltd., ABSC Group Pty. Ltd., AccessPlanIT, Adrenna Inc., Automatic Data Processing Inc., Blackstad Enterprises Inc., and Blatant Media Corp.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?