Global cPDM Market in the Fabrication and Assembly Industry 2015-2019
Covering: Market forecast and growth prospects of cPDM in the fabrication and assembly industry until 2019. Market segmentation by revenues generated from the sales of software and services. This research report also presents market shares for APAC, Americas, and EMEA. The leading vendors analyzed by this report include Dassault, PTC, and Siemens.
Market outlook of cPDM in the fabrication and assembly industry
The global cPDM market in fabrication and assembly industry is mainly driven by the increasing role of cPDM in the manufacture of industrial machinery. The market research analysts predict the global cPDM market to grow at a CAGR of close to 9% during the forecast period.
The need to comply with regulatory standards is a key factor driving OEMs to adopt cPDM solutions. Many manufacturing companies need PLM software to deal with various functional levels such as product designing, design engineering, and manufacturing. The market is expected to witness a greater demand for product customization during the forecast period.
The global cPDM market in fabrication and assembly industry by product segmentation
Vendors in the cPDM for fabrication and assembly market have expanded themselves from traditional services involving installation of software, to being an integral part of the service offering through real time monitoring of the product development phase.
Many medium sized manufacturers are expected to adopt cPDM and increase their investments in the purchase of software and software licenses over the next four years.
Geographical segmentation of the global cPDM market in fabrication and assembly industry
The EMEA and APAC regions have emerged as popular destinations for the manufacturing industry due to the availability of skilled labor at low costs as compared to other regions. This trend is expected to continue during the forecast period with the industrial machinery sector experiencing immense growth, especially in the APAC. Countries such as Japan, China, India, and South Korea are the leading regions for this market.
Top companies of the global cPDM market in fabrication and assembly industry
The leading companies in this market are looking to increase their market shares by offering innovative packages based on specific needs and requirements of manufacturers. As per this market forecast, many open-source vendors are predicted to enter the market and offer tough competition to commercial vendors during the forecast period.
The other prominent vendors of this market include Accenture, HP, IBM, Oracle, Synopsys, TCS, Capgemini, and Deloitte.
Key questions answered in the report
- What are the key factors driving the global cPDM market in fabrication and assembly industry
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global cPDM market in fabrication and assembly industry
- What are the various opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global cPDM market in fabrication and assembly industry
- Trending factors influencing the market shares for EMEA, APAC, and Americas
- Key outcome of the five forces analysis on the global cPDM market in fabrication and assembly industry
- Growth forecast of the global cPDM market in fabrication and assembly industryuntil 2019
- They also offers customization on reports based on specific client requirement.