e-books are books available in a digital format, which allows readers to access content anywhere and anytime using their handheld devices. The Global e-Book market is the fastest growing segment in Global Book Publishing industry. It accounts for approximately 11.9 percent of total Book Publishing market in 2013. The segment contribution is expected to reach 26.3 percent by 2018.
TechNavio’s analysts forecast the Global E-book market to grow at a CAGR of 19.81 percent over the period 2013-2018.
Covered in this Report
This report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the Global e-book market for the period 2014-2018. To calculate the market size, the report considers the revenue generated from the sale of e-books. The report also analyses the Global E-book market by product as well as geographical segmentation.
TechNavio’s report, the Global e-book Market 2014-2018, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global e-book market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
- Amazon.com Inc.
- Apple Inc.
- Barnes & Noble Inc.
- Kobo Inc.
Other Prominent Vendors
- Google E-books
Key Market Driver
- Increase in Portable Device Penetration
- Opening UP of New Markets
Key Market Challenge
- Piracy of Content
- Conflict between Publishers and Retailers
Key Market Trend
- Self-publishing by Vendors
- Listing of Multiple Currencies
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?