TechNavio’s analysts forecast the Global Magnetic Sensors market to grow at a CAGR of 7.21 percent over the period 2013-2018. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increasing usage in automotive and electronic compasses. The Global Magnetic Sensors market has also been witnessing the miniaturization of magnetic sensors. However, the increasing cost of automotive systems could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio’s report, the Global Magnetic Sensors Market 2014-2018, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global Magnetic Sensors market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this space are Allegro MicroSystems Inc., Asahi Kasei Corp., Infineon Technologies AG, and Micronas Semiconductor Holding AG.
Other vendors mentioned in the report are Melexis Microelectronic Systems, NXP Semiconductors N.V., and MEMSIC Inc.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?