Towergate Partnership is made up of a number of business units which service both intermediaries, businesses and consumers. Services range from offering insurance products to providing broker back office systems. This profile examines each of these units and examines the strengths and weaknesses of the company overall.
Features and benefits
- Understand how Towergate Partnership has built relationships with over 2000 brokers.
- Gain insight into the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats Towergate Partnership faces going forward.
- Understand how Towergate Partnership has grown to a business which handles £2bn in Gross Written Premium.
- Understand their strategy for growth.
Towergate Partnership follows a vertical integration strategy focused around intermediaries, consumers, and small and medium-sized enterprises.
Towergate Partnership has two of the largest networks in the UK that enhance products and broker capabilities.
Towergate Partnership aims to grow its small and medium-sized enterprise business over the next few years.
No. of Pages:
Your key questions answered
- What is Towergate Partnership’s business strategy as it prepares to float?
- What are Towergate Partnership’s strengths and weaknesses?
- Who are the people behind the business?