TechNavio’s analysts forecast the Two-wheeler Tire market in Indonesia to grow at a CAGR of 17.98 percent over the period 2013-2018. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the strong demand for two-wheelers. The Two-wheeler Tire market in Indonesia has also been witnessing the growing demand for replacement tires. However, the infrastructure-related issues could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio’s report, the Two-wheeler Tire Market in Indonesia 2014-2018, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the sales of two-wheeler tires in Indonesia; it also covers the Two-wheeler Tire market in Indonesia market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this space include PT Gajah Tunggal Tbk, PT Industri Karet Deli, PT Sumi Rubber Indonesia, and PT Suryaraya Rubberindo Industries.
Other vendors mentioned in the report are PT Bategng Pratama, PT Elang Perdana Tyre Industry, PT Hung A Indonesia, PT Multistrada Arah Sarana Tbk, PT Surabaya Kencana Tyre Industry, and PT United King-land Company Ltd.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will be the growth rate?
- What are key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?