The market research analyst predicts the global gastric cancer drugs market to grow rapidly at a CAGR of approximately 8% during the forecast period. The presence of huge unmet needs in the market is expected to result in this market’s healthy growth during the forecast period. The presence of this high-unmet medical need will lead to an increased R&D of safe and effective drugs, which in turn will spur market growth during the estimated period.
The recent increase in the prevalence of gastric cancer due to lifestyle changes is expected to drive market growth. The sedentary lifestyle, excessive smoking, increased consumption of alcohol, and a rise in obesity are envisaged to result in the increased incidence of gastric cancer.
Geographical segmentation and analysis of the gastric cancer drugs market
In this market study, analysts have estimated the APAC region to account for the highest market share during the forecast period. Much of this region’s growth can be attributed to the increasing demand for better healthcare infrastructure, which results in its massive market share of nearly 48% during the forecast period.
Competitive landscape and key vendors
The global gastric cancer drugs market is growing rapidly owing to the high proportion of individuals with gastric cancer and the presence of a strong drug pipeline. To gain traction in this market, the vendors are manufacturing and marketing gastric cancer drugs that exhibit a high safety and efficacy profile, this helps the vendors to gain a competitive edge over their peers.
The top vendors in the market are -
- Hoffmann-La Roche
- Otsuka Holdings
Other prominent vendors in the market include Novartis, Amgen, Boston Biomedical, AROG Pharmaceuticals, ARIAD Pharmaceuticals, Roche, Merck, Eli Lilly, AB Science, Galena Biopharma, AstraZeneca, Taiho Oncology, Samumed, Ipsen Biopharmaceuticals, Eddingpharm, Tekmira Pharmaceuticals, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Gilead Sciences, ASLAN Pharmaceuticals, Five Prime, Array Biopharma, BIND Therapeutics, Boehringer Ingelheim, Daiichi-Sankyo, Bayer HealthCare, and Celgene.
Key questions answered in the report include
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2020?
- What are the key factors driving the global gastric cancer drugs market?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the gastric cancer drugs market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global gastric cancer drugs market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of the Americas, APAC, and Europe?
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the gastric cancer drugs market?